How to Stream Torrent Movies without Downloading .

Hi, welcome to NEPTivity ! I am here again with a new post . Today I am going  to talk about "How to Stream Torrent Movies without Downloading" . Yaa that's true you can stream a torrent movie without downloading . There is a media player ROX which can Steam torrent movies without downloading online . It's it cool that you can watch movies from  torrent without downloading . It is a really helpful tool for me because if I want to watch any movie and I found that movie on torrent then I have not to wait for the time till the movie get downloaded . I can directly watch that movie by using ROX media player . And I know this tool will be really helpful  for you guys too .





Follow the Steps :




  • Download ROX Player  - Click here .
  • Install ROX Player .
  • Download torrent file of the movie you want to stream .



  • Open ROX Player   .
  • Go to File>Open .torrent>.torrent File .
  • Browse the torrent file and click on Open .
  • Done - Torrent movie will be start streaming .

Note : Still don't understand then check out the video below for the same 

                       

                       

You May Like :



If  you  have any problem regarding this trick then please fell free to comment below . Surely I will comment back to help you 


Thanks For  Visiting  Here !!! Keep Visiting for More Cool Trick and Tips .